Thursday, June 11, 2009

i just want you to know.

-i wonder if you're okay every single day.
-i take my phone wherever i go, just incase you call.
-i even stop a movie, or stop watching my favourite series, just to talk to you.
-whenever you're not okay, i can't sleep.
-i even set my phone on ringing, when i sleep, just incase you call.
-i skip my daily naps, to talk to you when you're not okay.
-i hold my phone, when i go out, just incase i cannot feel the vibration whenever you call me.
-i wait for your call, whenever you say you'll call me. but when's the last time you called me for no reason at all? you usually only call me whenever u got back home from something.
-i am down, whenever you're feeling down.

-i find every opportunity to call you to let me know where i am and wat am i doing. even if i have to (lie to my parents, sneak into somewher unfamiliar)
-i'd give anything and everything to see you smile.


i think of you every single day, every single minute, every single second.

will you do the same for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment